The largest recruiting event in South America with U.S. universities only!
- EducationUSA fairs attracted more than 30.000 students last year, in 13 different cities and 10 countries.
- EducationUSA is supported by the U.S. Department of State; the U.S. Embassies in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- EducationUSA advisers guide students before your visit, during your stay, and after you return to the U.S. We will help students follow up on your visit.
- Only accredited institutions will be present at the EducationUSA Fair and your institution will have access to local schools.
- Special consular rates at five-star hotels in every city on the circuit.
- In addition to the Fair, EducationUSA organizes school visits in order to provide universities with direct access to students and counselors.
- Institutions that register for all 13 cities get one of them for free!
Find out more at www.educationusafair.org/university
The South American EducationUSA Fair Circuit is organized every year by EducationUSA advisers all over South America. In our Fairs, you will meet with hundreds of qualified students with varied interests, from undergraduate students, to those interested in a PhD, or a two-week English intensive program. The South American Fair Circuit 2018 will arrive to Brazil through Rio de Janeiro, second largest city in the country. From there, the fair continues to Brasília, Brazil’s capital city and host to several important universities and research centers. And the last stop will be in São Paulo, the largest city in the country and one of the highest GDPs in the world.
If you’d like to talk to the fair organizers, feel free to contact: email@example.com.
Check out the dates for 2018: